Monday, February 2, 2009

Change to Consulting Practice

Dear All,

After six years of founding Technology Law Group and leading the TLG team, I am ready to embark on a new endeavor.

After a brief sabbatical and beginning March 1, 2009, I will offer consulting services for executives and attorneys on intellectual property strategy, commercialization, and strategic intelligence matters and on international law matters.

Although I have wrapped up the firm, my clients may expect the same TLG brand of advanced intellectual property strategy and penetrating strategic intelligence for intellectual property transactions and litigation, and the same knowledgeable support on international legal matters.


My contact information remains 208.939.4472 and eloza@TechnologyLawGroup.com.

Thank you,
Emile Loza, MBA, JD, CLP

No comments:

Post a Comment