Monday, October 20, 2008

Loza Presents on International Software Licensing

I will be speaking on Tuesday, October 21, 2008, at the American Conference Institute's 14th Software Licensing Agreements event in San Francisco.

My presentation will focus on licensing software in a global market. I will emphasize the analysis of divergent laws and best practices for achieving legally-sound software agreements across multiple foreign jurisdictions.

I will draw on my experience in licensing software distributed online to such diverse jurisdictions as Malta, China, and the European Union. In addition, I will address best practices for due diligence and enforcement in Taiwan, Korea, and Japan.

Attorneys from Baker McKenzie and from Mumbai's Thacker & Thacker will join me on the podium to discuss licensing in China and India, respectively.

For more information and copy of the conference program, click the title of this post. For more on how we here at Technology Law Group can support your software licensing business, please contact us at 208.939.4472 or info@technologylawgroup.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment