Friday, July 4, 2008

Women & Entrepreneurship: Your Thoughts?

I have been invited to write an article for the Journal of Entrepreneurship, Business & the Law. JBEL is a publication of the University of Pepperdine Law School.

I am writing on the topic of women and entrepreneurship, a crucial subject in economic development and a rising area of legal scholarship.

As part of my research this month, I am inviting views and stories from both women and men.

To participate through LinkedIn, please click here. You may also participate by posting comments on this blog. To stimulate your thinking, I have posted two questions below. Please respond to any or all.

I plan to attribute comments that I use in the article to their contributors. If you prefer to remain anonymous, please so indicate in your response.

I earlier published in the Idaho State Bar's The Advocate regarding my own adventures in entrepreneurship. Here's a link to that article. For more information, please contact me at 208.939.4472 or info@technologylawgroup.com.

Thank you in advance for your answers and input.

1. What special issues do women entrepreneurs face?

2. How may women entrepreneurs maximize their opportunities for success?

No comments:

Post a Comment